Sunday, December 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

So, I haven't blogged in a day or so, but I've wanted to and just haven't had all that much to write about. Until this!
I've been tagged by YarnPiggy...and when I'm done, some of you guys out there are about to be tagged as well! :)

Here's how it works:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Six random things about GirlMeetsNeedle:

1. I have grays...lots of them and I started to go gray when I was 18.
2. I can eat an entire jar of kosher dill pickles all by myself.
3. I am deathly afraid of tornadoes...even though I've never seen one/been in one in my entire life.
4. I am 27 years old and still do not have a driver's license.
5. I used to weigh 85 pounds all the way up through my sophomore year in college.
6. When I was nineteen, I worked as a stripper, but wound up quitting because I couldn't stand dirty old men trying to peek into my private parts!


Tag, you're it!

Betty

HummingBird Knits
Jeanne
PicnicKnits
KnittingKitties
Knitphomaniacs

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

I used to threaten my Mother by telling her I'd go get a job in a strip joint. What she didn't know (or maybe she did) was that as freaky as I was "back then", I couldn't stomach the thought of being nekkid in front of strange creepy men so it was an empty threat. I can't imagine how you went through even a day of that! LOL!

craftycrafter said...

grrr, you ebil woman you. I did it :-P

Melody said...

how do you not have a drivers license? ill do mine tonite :)